Crankshaft Deflection Indicator
Crankshaft Deflection Measurement
MDI-5C Crankshaft Deflection Indicator
The MDI-5C made the marine diesels engine checking highly reliable, more effective and accurate measurements compared with the dial gauge method. It has become very popular world-wide for 20 years. The MDI-5C can measure wear of cylinder liner, data transfer to PC, evaluate and compare, all with graphs and report printouts.
We offer training for this equipment.
Advantages and features:
– Safe and simple to use
– Easy to fit
– Large measuring distance
– Large measuring range
– Invar alloy extension bars minimize expansion
– Easy to zero balance
– Large LCD display with backlight
– Automatic switch-off after 45 minutes at rest
– Low Battery symbol indicates the need for battery charge
– Includes Windows based PC software for generating reports