|Crankshaft Deflection Measurement
| || |
MDI-5C Crankshaft Deflection Indicator
The MDI-5C made the marine diesels engine checking highly reliable, more effective and accurate measurements compared with the dial gauge method. It has become very popular world-wide for 20 years. The MDI-5C can measure wear of cylinder liner, data transfer to PC, evaluate and compare, all with graphs and report printouts.
We offer training for this equipment.
Advantages and features:
- Safe and simple to use
- Easy to fit
- Large measuring distance
- Large measuring range
- Invar alloy extension bars minimize expansion
- Easy to zero balance
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Automatic switch-off after 45 minutes at rest
- Low Battery symbol indicates the need for battery charge
- Includes Windows based PC software for generating reports